Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @rhysjamesy: Zayn Malik's album track list looks like the 'Who's Online' section of MSN Messenger in 2003. https://t.co/5jxjZ7tH0S 11 months ago
- RT @daisy_boofa: I love this kind of resourcefulness. @_collectively always has the best stories! Beer made from bread scraps - https://t.c… 11 months ago
- Spotify's just updated with Line integration, which is probably more interesting than the Facebook Messenger hook up. 11 months ago
- Concerned that wearing big headphones out and about might make you look a bit of a tit? HERE IS THE ANSWER: vimeo.com/156790277 11 months ago
- RT @TomDavenport: When a "geordie" appeared on American TV. youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1DnF… via @andymalt 11 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Theatre
I recently wrote a piece for Wired on a show called Hacked, an artistic response to the phone hacking scandal, which featured a series of short plays all based on one or more voicemail messages contributed by anonymous (except for … Continue reading
This week the Southwark Playhouse is being turned into a brothel. Not, thankfully, because of the governments cuts to the arts (not yet, anyway), but for Story Whores, a theatrical event which will see tales doled from behind the bar, … Continue reading
Last weekend began in an interesting way. I found myself wandering through derelict tunnels underneath Waterloo Station, where I stumbled upon a small theatre. Okay, I was expecting the theatre to be there, I’m not generally in the habit of … Continue reading
It’s all been about the iPad this week, hasn’t it? Well, not all of it, but certainly some of it. And, in some small part, that has been my fault. First off, tech blog Pocket-lint asked me to contribute to … Continue reading