Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @rhysjamesy: Zayn Malik's album track list looks like the 'Who's Online' section of MSN Messenger in 2003. https://t.co/5jxjZ7tH0S 1 year ago
- RT @daisy_boofa: I love this kind of resourcefulness. @_collectively always has the best stories! Beer made from bread scraps - https://t.c… 1 year ago
- Spotify's just updated with Line integration, which is probably more interesting than the Facebook Messenger hook up. 1 year ago
- Concerned that wearing big headphones out and about might make you look a bit of a tit? HERE IS THE ANSWER: vimeo.com/156790277 1 year ago
- RT @TomDavenport: When a "geordie" appeared on American TV. youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1DnF… via @andymalt 1 year ago
- KING - Poetry (Official Music Video)
- Woodes - Dots (Official Music Video)
- Anna Burch - Tea-Soaked Letter [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]
- Qrion - Bring Back
- PARKER - Doubles
- D Double E - Better Than The Rest ft. Wiley (Official Music...
- felicita - hej! (official video)
- Selfish&Anchor - Release on 5 Dec 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Technology
Last Tuesday, I pitched up at The Roundhouse in London for the first ever live recording of The CMU Podcast. It was a little nerve-wracking doing the show for the first time, with really no idea how it was going … Continue reading
I was on the Digital Music Trends podcast again last week, this time with music industry analyst Mark Mulligan and Ben Sisario from The New York Times. In the show we discussed Soundcloud’s new look, music discovery, Turntable.fm’s revamp and the launch … Continue reading
So, if you like the idea of hearing my voice talking about music business stuff, this is the post for you, because it contains two hours of that. Well, not two continuous hours of me talking, but two hour long … Continue reading
Amazing thing of the day: Panoramic photo of the surface of Mars from the Curiosity rover.
When Apple launches a new product, you can be pretty sure that it will dominate the headlines for days. There are few news stories that can overshadow such an event because Apple has become so good at turning its product … Continue reading
On Sunday night I went to see Death Grips at XOYO in glittering East London. To say it was not really a Sunday night kinda show would be a bit of an understatement. If you’re not familiar with Death Grips, … Continue reading
So, after months, nay years of speculation, yesterday Facebook announced its new music offering. It wasn’t, as many had once thought, an in-house music service, nor did it bring Spotify streaming in-browser, as was also suggested. It was, basically, a … Continue reading