Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @rhysjamesy: Zayn Malik's album track list looks like the 'Who's Online' section of MSN Messenger in 2003. https://t.co/5jxjZ7tH0S 1 year ago
- RT @daisy_boofa: I love this kind of resourcefulness. @_collectively always has the best stories! Beer made from bread scraps - https://t.c… 1 year ago
- Spotify's just updated with Line integration, which is probably more interesting than the Facebook Messenger hook up. 1 year ago
- Concerned that wearing big headphones out and about might make you look a bit of a tit? HERE IS THE ANSWER: vimeo.com/156790277 1 year ago
- RT @TomDavenport: When a "geordie" appeared on American TV. youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1DnF… via @andymalt 1 year ago
- Ayla - Shallow End
- Sega Bodega - Nivea (Official Video)
- Chase Me - Danger Mouse featuring RTJ & Big Boi (Baby Driver...
- THIS IS IT - - – - - BODY MIX
- Katie Von Schleicher - Sell It Back
- Mumdance & Logos - BMT (DIFF006)
- CMU Podcast: Pandora, Merlin, Bob Dylan
- CMU Podcast: Spotify, Safe Harbours, Theresa May
- CMU Podcast: The General Election, Prince, Festival Republic
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Streaming audio
Last Tuesday, I pitched up at The Roundhouse in London for the first ever live recording of The CMU Podcast. It was a little nerve-wracking doing the show for the first time, with really no idea how it was going … Continue reading
Hey, so here’s a post I’ve been meaning to write for ages. I thought I might never get around to it, but given that Tumblr is about to be driven into the ground by Yahoo!*, now seems like as good … Continue reading
It’s the end of the year. A time of reflection. A time of lists. Who hasn’t made a list of something or other, eh? Not me, that’s who. In that I have made a list. A playlist of my favourite … Continue reading
While there has been some excellent music out this year, it’s been a while since a piece of music stopped me in my tracks quite as firmly as Nautilus by Anna Meredith. An intense blast of brass and beats, it’s … Continue reading
So, if you like the idea of hearing my voice talking about music business stuff, this is the post for you, because it contains two hours of that. Well, not two continuous hours of me talking, but two hour long … Continue reading