Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @rhysjamesy: Zayn Malik's album track list looks like the 'Who's Online' section of MSN Messenger in 2003. https://t.co/5jxjZ7tH0S 7 months ago
- RT @daisy_boofa: I love this kind of resourcefulness. @_collectively always has the best stories! Beer made from bread scraps - https://t.c… 7 months ago
- Spotify's just updated with Line integration, which is probably more interesting than the Facebook Messenger hook up. 7 months ago
- Concerned that wearing big headphones out and about might make you look a bit of a tit? HERE IS THE ANSWER: vimeo.com/156790277 7 months ago
- RT @TomDavenport: When a "geordie" appeared on American TV. youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1DnF… via @andymalt 7 months ago
- CMU Podcast: Ticket touts, cheap streams, Spinal Tap
- 大森靖子「POSITIVE STRESS」MusicClip
- KNIGHT$ What’s Your Poison? Official Video
- Frederic Robinson – Breathing (feat. Lily Juniper) [Official...
- CONFIDENCE MAN - Boyfriend (Repeat)
- Fifi Rong - Future Never Comes(Radio Edit)
- From A Dead Man (Part II)
- CMU Podcast: Amazon Music Unlimited, Isle Of Wight Festival,...
- CMU Podcast: Dissecting The Digital Dollar, FanFair Alliance
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Playlist
It’s the end of the year. A time of reflection. A time of lists. Who hasn’t made a list of something or other, eh? Not me, that’s who. In that I have made a list. A playlist of my favourite … Continue reading
This week the Southwark Playhouse is being turned into a brothel. Not, thankfully, because of the governments cuts to the arts (not yet, anyway), but for Story Whores, a theatrical event which will see tales doled from behind the bar, … Continue reading
Back in January, we at CMU launched a new feature in CMU Weekly called Powers Of Ten. Each week we ask a different music-related (or not, as you will see in the near-ish future) person to select ten songs they … Continue reading
It is the law that all music journalists must come up with at least one end-of-year list come December. And I do not want to go to journalist prison. Not after last time. So, here are the ten albums I … Continue reading
So, this morning I woke up with Happy Birthday Ralph by Atom And His Package in my head. Who knows why. It’s possibly that I was thinking about what to get my girlfriend for her birthday. Though I should point … Continue reading