Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @rhysjamesy: Zayn Malik's album track list looks like the 'Who's Online' section of MSN Messenger in 2003. https://t.co/5jxjZ7tH0S 1 year ago
- RT @daisy_boofa: I love this kind of resourcefulness. @_collectively always has the best stories! Beer made from bread scraps - https://t.c… 1 year ago
- Spotify's just updated with Line integration, which is probably more interesting than the Facebook Messenger hook up. 1 year ago
- Concerned that wearing big headphones out and about might make you look a bit of a tit? HERE IS THE ANSWER: vimeo.com/156790277 1 year ago
- RT @TomDavenport: When a "geordie" appeared on American TV. youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1DnF… via @andymalt 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Photo
This morning I took a detour on the way to the office, up to 30 St Mary Annexe in the City Of London. Or The Gherkin, as it’s better known. Outside the front entrance were a row of press photographers … Continue reading
I would have got a lot more done today if I hadn’t been compelled to stop and stare at this amazing picture of Razorlight at regular intervals. You’ve almost certainly seen this by now, because it’s been all around the … Continue reading
So, amongst the same box of vinyl that threw up this, I also found these. At the time I decided not to buy them, but looking at them again now, I kind of wish I had. Even though I would … Continue reading
I was looking through some second hand vinyl recently and came across this. I think it might be to greatest album cover of all time. It shows an image of the future where tanks are readily available and you can … Continue reading
I love mistranslated English. Not in a ‘oh, aren’t foreigners funny not being able to speak our complicated language’ way (okay, maybe a little bit), but because I like trying to work out how the mistake came to be made. … Continue reading
A mural by Banksy, which was used as the cover of Blur’s 2003 single ‘Crazy Beat’, has been partially painted over by mistake. Workmen from Hackney Council began covering the artwork, on the side of a building in Stoke Newington … Continue reading