Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @rhysjamesy: Zayn Malik's album track list looks like the 'Who's Online' section of MSN Messenger in 2003. https://t.co/5jxjZ7tH0S 1 year ago
- RT @daisy_boofa: I love this kind of resourcefulness. @_collectively always has the best stories! Beer made from bread scraps - https://t.c… 1 year ago
- Spotify's just updated with Line integration, which is probably more interesting than the Facebook Messenger hook up. 1 year ago
- Concerned that wearing big headphones out and about might make you look a bit of a tit? HERE IS THE ANSWER: vimeo.com/156790277 1 year ago
- RT @TomDavenport: When a "geordie" appeared on American TV. youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1DnF… via @andymalt 1 year ago
- Ayla - Shallow End
- Sega Bodega - Nivea (Official Video)
- Chase Me - Danger Mouse featuring RTJ & Big Boi (Baby Driver...
- THIS IS IT - - – - - BODY MIX
- Katie Von Schleicher - Sell It Back
- Mumdance & Logos - BMT (DIFF006)
- CMU Podcast: Pandora, Merlin, Bob Dylan
- CMU Podcast: Spotify, Safe Harbours, Theresa May
- CMU Podcast: The General Election, Prince, Festival Republic
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Music
This morning I took a detour on the way to the office, up to 30 St Mary Annexe in the City Of London. Or The Gherkin, as it’s better known. Outside the front entrance were a row of press photographers … Continue reading
Last Tuesday, I pitched up at The Roundhouse in London for the first ever live recording of The CMU Podcast. It was a little nerve-wracking doing the show for the first time, with really no idea how it was going … Continue reading
Back in 2011, my colleague Chris Cooke and I started presenting a weekly, and later monthly podcast discussing the latest news and trends in the music industry. We always had a break over the summer, due to Chris being up … Continue reading
J-pop group Perfume played their first ever UK show in London last month, and I reviewed it for MTV 81. Have a read here, and watch the amazing projection mapping section of the show (as performed a few days earlier … Continue reading
Last week I was very exciting to have the opportunity to see Japanese popstar Kyary Pamyu Pamyu perform live in London. I wrote an article about it for MTV Japan’s English-language website, MTV 81, which you can read here. And … Continue reading
It’s the end of the year. A time of reflection. A time of lists. Who hasn’t made a list of something or other, eh? Not me, that’s who. In that I have made a list. A playlist of my favourite … Continue reading