Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @rhysjamesy: Zayn Malik's album track list looks like the 'Who's Online' section of MSN Messenger in 2003. https://t.co/5jxjZ7tH0S 10 months ago
- RT @daisy_boofa: I love this kind of resourcefulness. @_collectively always has the best stories! Beer made from bread scraps - https://t.c… 10 months ago
- Spotify's just updated with Line integration, which is probably more interesting than the Facebook Messenger hook up. 10 months ago
- Concerned that wearing big headphones out and about might make you look a bit of a tit? HERE IS THE ANSWER: vimeo.com/156790277 10 months ago
- RT @TomDavenport: When a "geordie" appeared on American TV. youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1DnF… via @andymalt 10 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Comedy
If more cookery shows were like this, I would watch more of them. More here: www.youtube.com/user/SwedishMealTime
ThreeWeeks’ Andy Malt caught up with Hollywood actress Jennifer Coolidge, ahead of her first Edinburgh show to discuss her move into stand-up Having made her television acting debut in a 1993 episode of ‘Seinfeld’, Jennifer Coolidge has gone on to … Continue reading
When I’m not tiring myself out being nerdy about all things music, I like to relax by being nerdy about all things comedy. First point of call, of late, is something that bridges the gap between both worlds. The ‘Marsha … Continue reading
Staying focused Kristen Schaal and Kurt Braunohler talk to ThreeWeeks Features Editor Andy Malt about bringing their Edinburgh Comedy Award nominated show, ‘Double Down Hearts’, back to the Fringe Kristen Schaal and Kurt Braunohler came to the Fringe for the … Continue reading
Justifying notoriety ThreeWeeks features editor Andy Malt talks to Jim Jeffries about false starts, Hollywood and being more than just a punch to the head Jim Jeffries has earned himself a bit of a reputation. With his often anger-fuelled jokes, … Continue reading