BBC Four showed Pulp’s Glastonbury set from 1995 tonight. I remember watching it on TV fifteen years ago so vividly, it was a strange and amazing experience to see it all again. Here’s the final song from their set, Common People, which at the time had just gone to number two in the singles chart. The little speech Jarvis gave at the beginning of this video making a big impression on me as an impressionable teenager and I’ve never forgotten it.
Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @rhysjamesy: Zayn Malik's album track list looks like the 'Who's Online' section of MSN Messenger in 2003. https://t.co/5jxjZ7tH0S 1 year ago
- RT @daisy_boofa: I love this kind of resourcefulness. @_collectively always has the best stories! Beer made from bread scraps - https://t.c… 1 year ago
- Spotify's just updated with Line integration, which is probably more interesting than the Facebook Messenger hook up. 1 year ago
- Concerned that wearing big headphones out and about might make you look a bit of a tit? HERE IS THE ANSWER: vimeo.com/156790277 1 year ago
- RT @TomDavenport: When a "geordie" appeared on American TV. youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1DnF… via @andymalt 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.