Okay, I know this is the Social Networking Artist Profile Of The Day column, but I’m not sure it can technically be called that today. Atom hasn’t logged in to his very basic MySpace page for almost a year and admits that he doesn’t really understand how it all works. Oh, and he stopped making music in 2003. But, hey, I woke up with ‘Happy Birthday Ralph’ in my head this morning and now I can think of little else. You can hear a clip of that song (yeah, he doesn’t even have full tracks up there), along with three others, including the classic, ‘I Am Downright Amazed (At What I Can Destroy With Just A Hammer)’, which should give you a fairly good introduction to the weird world of Atom And His Package. It’s a world you will either hate for being so stupid and throwaway, or love for being so stupid and throwaway. If you love stupid, throwaway music, Atom is the man for you. Seek out the song ‘Atom And His Package’ for a handy explanation of everything you need to know.
Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @rhysjamesy: Zayn Malik's album track list looks like the 'Who's Online' section of MSN Messenger in 2003. https://t.co/5jxjZ7tH0S 1 year ago
- RT @daisy_boofa: I love this kind of resourcefulness. @_collectively always has the best stories! Beer made from bread scraps - https://t.c… 1 year ago
- Spotify's just updated with Line integration, which is probably more interesting than the Facebook Messenger hook up. 1 year ago
- Concerned that wearing big headphones out and about might make you look a bit of a tit? HERE IS THE ANSWER: vimeo.com/156790277 1 year ago
- RT @TomDavenport: When a "geordie" appeared on American TV. youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1DnF… via @andymalt 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.