Okay, eagle-eyed CMU-ers will have already spotted the fact that The Deer Tracks have been awarded SNAP Of The Day before, which you might think is jolly unfair when there’s all those so far un-snap-honoured bands out there on tenterhooks just waiting and longing for the day that they get elevated to this esteemed segment of binary code. But you can shut up, this is our daily music bulletin, not yours. We’ll do what we like. And what we like is The Deer Tracks, who have just launched a new YouTube channel. Up at the moment are the videos for ‘127SexFyra’ and ‘Slow Collision’ from the Swedish duo’s debut album, ‘Aurora’. Both are worth checking out, but ‘Slow Collision’ features some really lovely animation, so if you only have three minutes and thirty three seconds spare, that’s where I’d recommend you head. The channel has been up for less than 24 hours as I write this, but in the coming weeks we are promised live clips, video blogs and behind the scenes footage of recording sessions for their second album. And if that doesn’t deserve a second SNAP mention I don’t know what does.
Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @rhysjamesy: Zayn Malik's album track list looks like the 'Who's Online' section of MSN Messenger in 2003. https://t.co/5jxjZ7tH0S 2 years ago
- RT @daisy_boofa: I love this kind of resourcefulness. @_collectively always has the best stories! Beer made from bread scraps - https://t.c… 2 years ago
- Spotify's just updated with Line integration, which is probably more interesting than the Facebook Messenger hook up. 2 years ago
- Concerned that wearing big headphones out and about might make you look a bit of a tit? HERE IS THE ANSWER: vimeo.com/156790277 2 years ago
- RT @TomDavenport: When a "geordie" appeared on American TV. youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1DnF… via @andymalt 2 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.