Having spent the last few years becoming the remixer of choice for, well, just about everyone, and championing all (or at least much) that is good in new music through his Radio 1 show, longtime CMU favourite Kissy Sell Out has decided to show everyone how to get it right first time round with his debut artist album, ‘Youth’, which is released this week. Full of fizzy, summery pop anthems, it has arrived at the perfect time, now that the weather seems to be warming up again. You can catch him live and DJing at festivals everywhere from now until the end of August, and you can listen to ‘Youth’ in full right now via his MySpace page, which is why we thought this was a good time to finally give him the SNAP Of The Day slot. Oh, and don’t forget to check out our interview with him in this week’s Remix Update here.
Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @rhysjamesy: Zayn Malik's album track list looks like the 'Who's Online' section of MSN Messenger in 2003. https://t.co/5jxjZ7tH0S 2 years ago
- RT @daisy_boofa: I love this kind of resourcefulness. @_collectively always has the best stories! Beer made from bread scraps - https://t.c… 2 years ago
- Spotify's just updated with Line integration, which is probably more interesting than the Facebook Messenger hook up. 2 years ago
- Concerned that wearing big headphones out and about might make you look a bit of a tit? HERE IS THE ANSWER: vimeo.com/156790277 2 years ago
- RT @TomDavenport: When a "geordie" appeared on American TV. youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1DnF… via @andymalt 2 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.