Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- Why Drones Aren’t Ready For ‘Prime’ Time medium.com/looking-up/bca… 21 hours ago
- Why has no one thought to do this before? ANSWER ME DAMN IT! feedproxy.google.com/~r/SpoonTamago… 21 hours ago
- RT @daisy_boofa: Have they been adding to the Twelve Days of Christmas? http://t.co/4FBg9gLUb2 1 day ago
- I just learned a lot about cricket bit.ly/1d4wy0G 1 day ago
- Tara Carosielli - Disco Lights
- Syron - Colour Me In
- Alkali Metals- why dont use Francium in Lab Experiments
- Jaakko Eino Kalevi - No End (Official Video)
- Essra Mohawk as Jamie Carter - “The Boy With The...
- Leon Else - Protocol
- Blue Daisy - Psychotic Love
- YOU WILL SEE ME - dan le sac vs Scroobius Pip
Tag Archives: The Conservative Party
Music vs Politics: Primal Scream mistake themselves for The Dandy Warhols, while Sony/ATV spots a disguised song in Nicaragua
It was the Conservative Party Conference this week, the third of the three main UK political parties’ annual get togethers. As you’ll probably have seen, Prime Minister David Cameron sparked controversy when he suggested that everyone should help out the … Continue reading