Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @ThreeWeeks: It's the A-Z of Edinburgh Festival 2014 - that's right, all the way from August to Zzzzz threeweeks.co.uk/article/the-a-… 22 hours ago
- Haha! It is this: http://t.co/wD0VkM4DBe 2 days ago
- That photo's so great. Look at his little face. 2 days ago
- RT @ThisWeekLondon: Mark Everett from @THE_EELS receives the freedom of the City Of London (pic: Sara Amroussi-Gilissen) http://t.co/xy7A8i… 2 days ago
- RT @ClickHole: EXCLUSIVE: Dozens Of Leaked Photos Of Ben Affleck Dressed As Bruce Wayne clickhole.com/r/624tsd http://t.co/qwzROVCvWn 2 days ago
- Foals – My Number
- Little Mix – DNA - Instrumental
- System of a Down – Chop Suey!
- Disclosure – Grab Her!
- Disclosure – Second Chance
- Disclosure – Voices (feat. Sasha Keable)
- Disclosure – Stimulation
- Disclosure – Defeated No More (feat. Ed Macfarlane)
- Disclosure – White Noise (feat. AlunaGeorge)
- Disclosure – F for You
Tag Archives: The Conservative Party
Music vs Politics: Primal Scream mistake themselves for The Dandy Warhols, while Sony/ATV spots a disguised song in Nicaragua
It was the Conservative Party Conference this week, the third of the three main UK political parties’ annual get togethers. As you’ll probably have seen, Prime Minister David Cameron sparked controversy when he suggested that everyone should help out the … Continue reading