Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- It sounds kinda stupid, but this film ends up being a fascinating look at creativity: vimeo.com/kktnk/haircut 14 hours ago
- RT @NosheenIqbal: I'm not saying I've wanted to interview Simon Amstell for 10 years and so, this was the most fun thing BUT (yes): http://… 15 hours ago
- RT @BBCBreaking: Same-sex weddings in England and Wales can take place from 29 March, equalities minister says bbc.in/JaGWeA 22 hours ago
- RT @SimonNRicketts: Obama shakes Raul Castro's hand. You can tell it's a big moment by the reaction of the man at the back, going 'ooh'. ht… 1 day ago
- RT @CMU: Last chance of the year to get some CMU Insights - a couple of spots still available on tomorrow's training course http://t.co/8Ap… 1 day ago
- Everything is Everything by Koki Tanaka
- J-pop News vol.28(Guest:Yuki Matsui Pt.2)
- St. Vincent - Birth In Reverse (OFFICIAL)
- Tara Carosielli - Disco Lights
- Syron - Colour Me In
- Alkali Metals- why dont use Francium in Lab Experiments
- Jaakko Eino Kalevi - No End (Official Video)
- Essra Mohawk as Jamie Carter - “The Boy With The...
Category Archives: Video
J-pop group Perfume played their first ever UK show in London last month, and I reviewed it for MTV 81. Have a read here, and watch the amazing projection mapping section of the show (as performed a few days earlier … Continue reading
Last week I was very exciting to have the opportunity to see Japanese popstar Kyary Pamyu Pamyu perform live in London. I wrote an article about it for MTV Japan’s English-language website, MTV 81, which you can read here. And … Continue reading
It’s the end of the year. A time of reflection. A time of lists. Who hasn’t made a list of something or other, eh? Not me, that’s who. In that I have made a list. A playlist of my favourite … Continue reading
I was on the Digital Music Trends podcast again last week, this time with music industry analyst Mark Mulligan and Ben Sisario from The New York Times. In the show we discussed Soundcloud’s new look, music discovery, Turntable.fm’s revamp and the launch … Continue reading
So, if you like the idea of hearing my voice talking about music business stuff, this is the post for you, because it contains two hours of that. Well, not two continuous hours of me talking, but two hour long … Continue reading
I’ve been watching this video a lot this week. It’s a simple one camera deal, but has the added advantage of being attached to the International Space Station and pointed down at the Earth. Sped up to show various views … Continue reading
I wrote about Dems’ new EP Houses for CMU recently. Now the lead track has a video. That’s it up there.
I wrote about this song for CMU a few weeks ago and now it has a video. Surely this can’t just be coincidence.
This short documentary made up of interviews with Insane Clown Posse fans at the annual Gathering Of The Juggalos is kind of fascinating. Partly it’s just intoxicated people saying stupid stuff, but the continuing theme of them all being a … Continue reading
Comprising vocalist Aluna Francis and producer George Reid, pop duo AlunaGeorge self-released their double A-side debut single, ‘Analyser/We Are Chosen’, in May. Along with a handful of demo tracks posted online, it instantly marked them out as a name to … Continue reading