Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- Finally! kickstarter.com/projects/18537… 11 hours ago
- I spoke to @techradar about high-def digital music (still not impressed by Pono, if you were wondering): techradar.com/news/audio/hi-… 1 day ago
- So, Vevo's started putting age ratings on music videos: http://t.co/3vWE5eg7mm 1 day ago
- But who is the worst former Top Gear presenter? youtube.com/watch?v=K7CnMQ… 2 days ago
- RT @getbentsaggy: jeremy clarkson has been sacked for eating top gear producer xox http://t.co/YTu66I6BcB 2 days ago
- Damn, Gravity Written & performed by OKAY-KAYA,...
- Tove Styrke - “Ego” (Official Live Session for The...
- Sóley: Follow Me Down Taken from “Ask the deep” the...
- Emilie Nicolas performs “Grown Up” (Official Video...
- Stewart Lee And Stuart Estell - Polly On The Shore
- Sculpture Follow at:...
- Zhala - Holy Bubbles (Audio) ‘Holy Bubbles’ taken...
- Hex Track two from my EP featuring Pete Harvey on cello...
- Rolo Tomassi - Stage Knives Taken from the forthcoming album...
- LLLL “Blue” Official MV from...
- Tove Styrke – Ego (Line Of Best Fit Session)
- Astrid – 2AM
- Emilie Nicolas – Grown Up (Line Of Best Fit Session)
- Run The Jewel – Close Your Eyes (And Count To Fuck) feat. Zack de la Rocha
- Clarence Clarity – Now I Am
- Clarence Clarity – With No Fear
- Clarence Clarity – Cancer™ In The Water
- Clarence Clarity – No Now
- Clarence Clarity – The Gospel Truth
- Clarence Clarity – 1-800-WORSHIP
Category Archives: Video
J-pop group Perfume played their first ever UK show in London last month, and I reviewed it for MTV 81. Have a read here, and watch the amazing projection mapping section of the show (as performed a few days earlier … Continue reading
Last week I was very exciting to have the opportunity to see Japanese popstar Kyary Pamyu Pamyu perform live in London. I wrote an article about it for MTV Japan’s English-language website, MTV 81, which you can read here. And … Continue reading
It’s the end of the year. A time of reflection. A time of lists. Who hasn’t made a list of something or other, eh? Not me, that’s who. In that I have made a list. A playlist of my favourite … Continue reading
I was on the Digital Music Trends podcast again last week, this time with music industry analyst Mark Mulligan and Ben Sisario from The New York Times. In the show we discussed Soundcloud’s new look, music discovery, Turntable.fm’s revamp and the launch … Continue reading
So, if you like the idea of hearing my voice talking about music business stuff, this is the post for you, because it contains two hours of that. Well, not two continuous hours of me talking, but two hour long … Continue reading
I’ve been watching this video a lot this week. It’s a simple one camera deal, but has the added advantage of being attached to the International Space Station and pointed down at the Earth. Sped up to show various views … Continue reading
I wrote about Dems’ new EP Houses for CMU recently. Now the lead track has a video. That’s it up there.