Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- My favourite thing about using Google Maps on holiday is its absolute refusal to attempt any sort of French pronunciation. 1 day ago
- RT @ryanbassil: For the past month I've been working on a piece about mental health in the music industry. Here it is: http://t.co/1ylqFfz6… 2 days ago
- RT @CMU: We checked, your colleagues are fine with you blaring out the latest CMU podcast in the office: completemusicupdate.com/article/cmu-po… 3 days ago
- Very interesting article on the difficulties of dubbing Seinfeld into German: theverge.com/2015/6/24/8809… 3 days ago
- Imagine if crowdfunding a bail out for Greece actually worked though indiegogo.com/projects/greek… 5 days ago
Category Archives: Video
J-pop group Perfume played their first ever UK show in London last month, and I reviewed it for MTV 81. Have a read here, and watch the amazing projection mapping section of the show (as performed a few days earlier … Continue reading
Last week I was very exciting to have the opportunity to see Japanese popstar Kyary Pamyu Pamyu perform live in London. I wrote an article about it for MTV Japan’s English-language website, MTV 81, which you can read here. And … Continue reading
It’s the end of the year. A time of reflection. A time of lists. Who hasn’t made a list of something or other, eh? Not me, that’s who. In that I have made a list. A playlist of my favourite … Continue reading
I was on the Digital Music Trends podcast again last week, this time with music industry analyst Mark Mulligan and Ben Sisario from The New York Times. In the show we discussed Soundcloud’s new look, music discovery, Turntable.fm’s revamp and the launch … Continue reading
So, if you like the idea of hearing my voice talking about music business stuff, this is the post for you, because it contains two hours of that. Well, not two continuous hours of me talking, but two hour long … Continue reading
I’ve been watching this video a lot this week. It’s a simple one camera deal, but has the added advantage of being attached to the International Space Station and pointed down at the Earth. Sped up to show various views … Continue reading
I wrote about Dems’ new EP Houses for CMU recently. Now the lead track has a video. That’s it up there.