Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @digimusictrends: @DavidEmery @andymalt works sporadically, worked well with AC/DC but not for other tracks 4 hours ago
- RT @DavidEmery: @andymalt hmmm that was working for me earlier 4 hours ago
- No adding songs you hear on Beats 1 to your library or playlists either, apparently. http://t.co/O5K22mpJHb 4 hours ago
- So when you click 'Add to playlist' there's no option to create a new playlist? Surely that's quite a basic thing. 5 hours ago
- Alec Lomami - Trouble Anxieux Feat Karun Mungai & Sony Base...
- This Is Head - People (Official Video)
- SLIP | @PhillipChbeeb & Renee Kester | @ElliotMossMusic
- 88 ULTRA - Wish For More
- CMU Podcast: Apple Music, Blinkbox, Beastie Boys, Foo Fighters
Category Archives: Theatre
I recently wrote a piece for Wired on a show called Hacked, an artistic response to the phone hacking scandal, which featured a series of short plays all based on one or more voicemail messages contributed by anonymous (except for … Continue reading
This week the Southwark Playhouse is being turned into a brothel. Not, thankfully, because of the governments cuts to the arts (not yet, anyway), but for Story Whores, a theatrical event which will see tales doled from behind the bar, … Continue reading
Last weekend began in an interesting way. I found myself wandering through derelict tunnels underneath Waterloo Station, where I stumbled upon a small theatre. Okay, I was expecting the theatre to be there, I’m not generally in the habit of … Continue reading
It’s all been about the iPad this week, hasn’t it? Well, not all of it, but certainly some of it. And, in some small part, that has been my fault. First off, tech blog Pocket-lint asked me to contribute to … Continue reading