Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @krishgm: A must watch exchange that reveals all you need to know about British foreign policy twitter.com/channel4news/s… 7 hours ago
- RT @ChrisUnLimited: Justin Bieber inspired us to relaunch the CMU Podcast as a weekly religious discussion show completemusicupdate.com/article/cmu-po… 4 days ago
- Amazing work from @fart, wish more people would have the courage to stand up for Edward Scissorhands: youtube.com/watch?v=1OqqNG… 5 days ago
- http://t.co/Sk6yleqrTs 5 days ago
- Goodbye music industry, it's all over... http://t.co/mlhjpR2X60 5 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Theatre
I recently wrote a piece for Wired on a show called Hacked, an artistic response to the phone hacking scandal, which featured a series of short plays all based on one or more voicemail messages contributed by anonymous (except for … Continue reading
This week the Southwark Playhouse is being turned into a brothel. Not, thankfully, because of the governments cuts to the arts (not yet, anyway), but for Story Whores, a theatrical event which will see tales doled from behind the bar, … Continue reading
Last weekend began in an interesting way. I found myself wandering through derelict tunnels underneath Waterloo Station, where I stumbled upon a small theatre. Okay, I was expecting the theatre to be there, I’m not generally in the habit of … Continue reading
It’s all been about the iPad this week, hasn’t it? Well, not all of it, but certainly some of it. And, in some small part, that has been my fault. First off, tech blog Pocket-lint asked me to contribute to … Continue reading