Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- A new(ish) Girl Band video for the non-squeamish: youtube.com/watch?v=KRdDTz… 4 hours ago
- Turn your pet into a drinking buddy kotaku.com/introducing-ja… 9 hours ago
- RT @CMU: So ladies and gentlemen, here's the customary BRITs write up bit.ly/1FwLS4e http://t.co/WF9kpOSIpP 5 days ago
- I think I've found London's shoddiest souvenir http://t.co/UbRQITLTkP 5 days ago
- While ITV mutes out this entire performance, let's all spare a thought for whoever had to fill out the forms to clear those flamethrowers. 6 days ago
- Doldrums - Loops
- Kelela - “A Message” (Official Video) Kelela is the...
- Holly Miranda - All I Want Is To Be Your Girl “All I Want...
- Girl Band - Why They Hide Their Bodies Under My Garage? A cover...
- きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ - もんだいガール [Short ver.] , kyary pamyu pamyu - Mondai...
- Late Ft. Newtimers & Ji Nilsson
- AURORA - Runaway Order on iTunes: http://ift.tt/1AwX2l8 Order on...
- Young Karin - Sirens (Official Video) http://ift.tt/1AwX24y From...
- Priest - The Game In your eyes there’s a fire that I could...
- 06 World On Fire WE.ANIMALS. is the new coming concept album by...
- Richard Lannoy – Tangled Pipes (Samoyed Bloom Remix)
- Gabriel Prokofiev – Medasyn (Defonce dans le 20eme Remix)
- Max de Wardener – Suite for Piano and Electronics (Max de Wardener Remix)
- John Richards – Suite for Piano and Electronics (Germ Rework)
- Larry Goves – Skein (Gabriel Prokofiev remix)
- Gabriel Prokofiev – String Quartet No. 2: II. — (Vex'd Remix)
- Gabriel Prokofiev – Import/Export (Global Junk Murcof Remix)
- Gabriel Prokofiev – String Quartet No. 1: I. — (Hip-Hop Remix)
- Vlad Maistorovici – Heavy Deviance Unprotected Sax Remix
- Gabriel Prokofiev – Concerto for Turntables and Orchestra (Tivannagh L'Abbe Remix)
Category Archives: Theatre
I recently wrote a piece for Wired on a show called Hacked, an artistic response to the phone hacking scandal, which featured a series of short plays all based on one or more voicemail messages contributed by anonymous (except for … Continue reading
This week the Southwark Playhouse is being turned into a brothel. Not, thankfully, because of the governments cuts to the arts (not yet, anyway), but for Story Whores, a theatrical event which will see tales doled from behind the bar, … Continue reading
Last weekend began in an interesting way. I found myself wandering through derelict tunnels underneath Waterloo Station, where I stumbled upon a small theatre. Okay, I was expecting the theatre to be there, I’m not generally in the habit of … Continue reading
It’s all been about the iPad this week, hasn’t it? Well, not all of it, but certainly some of it. And, in some small part, that has been my fault. First off, tech blog Pocket-lint asked me to contribute to … Continue reading