Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- Apparently I read the equivalent of 37 books in Pocket this year. Must read more books next year. getpocket.com/stats/f6395b3d… 21 hours ago
- RT @MoternMedia: The Official Motern Media Playlist has been edited and updated. It's better than ever! open.spotify.com/user/moternmed… Listen to it! 1 day ago
- cmuextra: Today’s CMU Artist Of The Year is… Ratking
- cmuextra: Today’s Artist Of The Year is… Cibo Matto
- Zun Zun Egui - I Want You To Know
- cmuextra: Our first Artist Of The Year for 2014 is… Angel...
- Sarah P - I Misbehave
- DMT 212: Indian Music Market, Apple, YouTube Rights,...
- Sleep Party People - In Another World - Official
- Chilly Gonzales - Auld Lang Mynor
Category Archives: Theatre
I recently wrote a piece for Wired on a show called Hacked, an artistic response to the phone hacking scandal, which featured a series of short plays all based on one or more voicemail messages contributed by anonymous (except for … Continue reading
This week the Southwark Playhouse is being turned into a brothel. Not, thankfully, because of the governments cuts to the arts (not yet, anyway), but for Story Whores, a theatrical event which will see tales doled from behind the bar, … Continue reading
Last weekend began in an interesting way. I found myself wandering through derelict tunnels underneath Waterloo Station, where I stumbled upon a small theatre. Okay, I was expecting the theatre to be there, I’m not generally in the habit of … Continue reading
It’s all been about the iPad this week, hasn’t it? Well, not all of it, but certainly some of it. And, in some small part, that has been my fault. First off, tech blog Pocket-lint asked me to contribute to … Continue reading