Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- I spoke to @techradar about high-def digital music (still not impressed by Pono, if you were wondering): techradar.com/news/audio/hi-… 11 hours ago
- So, Vevo's started putting age ratings on music videos: http://t.co/3vWE5eg7mm 18 hours ago
- But who is the worst former Top Gear presenter? youtube.com/watch?v=K7CnMQ… 1 day ago
- RT @getbentsaggy: jeremy clarkson has been sacked for eating top gear producer xox http://t.co/YTu66I6BcB 1 day ago
- How do I apply to present Top Gear? I don't know much about cars, but I like travel and can go long periods without food or punching anyone. 1 day ago
- Stewart Lee And Stuart Estell - Polly On The Shore
- Sculpture Follow at:...
- Zhala - Holy Bubbles (Audio) ‘Holy Bubbles’ taken...
- Hex Track two from my EP featuring Pete Harvey on cello...
- Rolo Tomassi - Stage Knives Taken from the forthcoming album...
- LLLL “Blue” Official MV from...
- The fin.- Night Time Music video for “Night Time” by...
- Death Grips - On GP Track 9 from The Powers That B, Disc 2:...
- Earth Not Above
- JME - INTEGRITY Jme Integrity
- Run The Jewel – Close Your Eyes (And Count To Fuck) feat. Zack de la Rocha
- Clarence Clarity – Now I Am
- Clarence Clarity – With No Fear
- Clarence Clarity – Cancer™ In The Water
- Clarence Clarity – No Now
- Clarence Clarity – The Gospel Truth
- Clarence Clarity – 1-800-WORSHIP
- Clarence Clarity – The Cute
- Clarence Clarity – One Hand Washes The Other
- Clarence Clarity – Porn Mountain
Category Archives: Stuff about me
Back in 2011, my colleague Chris Cooke and I started presenting a weekly, and later monthly podcast discussing the latest news and trends in the music industry. We always had a break over the summer, due to Chris being up … Continue reading
Last week I was very exciting to have the opportunity to see Japanese popstar Kyary Pamyu Pamyu perform live in London. I wrote an article about it for MTV Japan’s English-language website, MTV 81, which you can read here. And … Continue reading
I was on the Digital Music Trends podcast again last week, this time with music industry analyst Mark Mulligan and Ben Sisario from The New York Times. In the show we discussed Soundcloud’s new look, music discovery, Turntable.fm’s revamp and the launch … Continue reading
Last night Radio 1 aired a documentary entitled Disasterpieces. A counterpart to Zane Lowe’s Masterpieces series, which looks back at classic albums, Disasterpieces looked at some follow-ups to great albums which were less so. It’s a fun way to spend an hour, which … Continue reading
So, if you like the idea of hearing my voice talking about music business stuff, this is the post for you, because it contains two hours of that. Well, not two continuous hours of me talking, but two hour long … Continue reading
On Friday I appeared on Tom Robinson’s new 6Music show, Now Playing @6Music, which was exciting. I spoke a little about CMU and what we do and then played three songs that we love. Choosing three tracks to play was … Continue reading