Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- Whoa, Romania really used ALL the ideas for their Eurovision performance this year. 10 hours ago
- RT @EYEEMMAJEDI: @andymalt 'atrocious' is best word ever to describe our name. :) 10 hours ago
- My favourite new band discovery of #TGE13, by the way, were Eye Emma Jedi. Atrocious name, great band. Cross between Team Me and Fang Island 11 hours ago
- Catching up on Eurovision. Does this flag ceremony ever end? 11 hours ago
- On my way back to London from The Great Escape. Our convention went well, the festival was fun, my head doesn't hurt too much today. Nice. 13 hours ago
- Lovely evening to go and stand in some dark rooms watching...
- (1) “Smack My Bitch Up” performed by The Beatles
- Dolor - ‘Classic Is Over’
- Time (Feat. Sacred Animals)
- What Love Is Made Of
- Fragment Two
- Vampillia meets µ-Ziq
- Maya Jane Coles Feat. Karin Park - “Everything”...
- Run The Jewels - Get It
- Drinking Cough Syrup with Weedeater - Heavy Dicks - Episode 1
Category Archives: Playlist
It’s the end of the year. A time of reflection. A time of lists. Who hasn’t made a list of something or other, eh? Not me, that’s who. In that I have made a list. A playlist of my favourite … Continue reading
This week the Southwark Playhouse is being turned into a brothel. Not, thankfully, because of the governments cuts to the arts (not yet, anyway), but for Story Whores, a theatrical event which will see tales doled from behind the bar, … Continue reading
Back in January, we at CMU launched a new feature in CMU Weekly called Powers Of Ten. Each week we ask a different music-related (or not, as you will see in the near-ish future) person to select ten songs they … Continue reading
It is the law that all music journalists must come up with at least one end-of-year list come December. And I do not want to go to journalist prison. Not after last time. So, here are the ten albums I … Continue reading
So, this morning I woke up with Happy Birthday Ralph by Atom And His Package in my head. Who knows why. It’s possibly that I was thinking about what to get my girlfriend for her birthday. Though I should point … Continue reading