Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- I spoke to @techradar about high-def digital music (still not impressed by Pono, if you were wondering): techradar.com/news/audio/hi-… 6 hours ago
- So, Vevo's started putting age ratings on music videos: http://t.co/3vWE5eg7mm 12 hours ago
- But who is the worst former Top Gear presenter? youtube.com/watch?v=K7CnMQ… 1 day ago
- RT @getbentsaggy: jeremy clarkson has been sacked for eating top gear producer xox http://t.co/YTu66I6BcB 1 day ago
- How do I apply to present Top Gear? I don't know much about cars, but I like travel and can go long periods without food or punching anyone. 1 day ago
- Stewart Lee And Stuart Estell - Polly On The Shore
- Sculpture Follow at:...
- Zhala - Holy Bubbles (Audio) ‘Holy Bubbles’ taken...
- Hex Track two from my EP featuring Pete Harvey on cello...
- Rolo Tomassi - Stage Knives Taken from the forthcoming album...
- LLLL “Blue” Official MV from...
- The fin.- Night Time Music video for “Night Time” by...
- Death Grips - On GP Track 9 from The Powers That B, Disc 2:...
- Earth Not Above
- JME - INTEGRITY Jme Integrity
- Run The Jewel – Close Your Eyes (And Count To Fuck) feat. Zack de la Rocha
- Clarence Clarity – Now I Am
- Clarence Clarity – With No Fear
- Clarence Clarity – Cancer™ In The Water
- Clarence Clarity – No Now
- Clarence Clarity – The Gospel Truth
- Clarence Clarity – 1-800-WORSHIP
- Clarence Clarity – The Cute
- Clarence Clarity – One Hand Washes The Other
- Clarence Clarity – Porn Mountain
Category Archives: Playlist
It’s the end of the year. A time of reflection. A time of lists. Who hasn’t made a list of something or other, eh? Not me, that’s who. In that I have made a list. A playlist of my favourite … Continue reading
This week the Southwark Playhouse is being turned into a brothel. Not, thankfully, because of the governments cuts to the arts (not yet, anyway), but for Story Whores, a theatrical event which will see tales doled from behind the bar, … Continue reading
Back in January, we at CMU launched a new feature in CMU Weekly called Powers Of Ten. Each week we ask a different music-related (or not, as you will see in the near-ish future) person to select ten songs they … Continue reading
It is the law that all music journalists must come up with at least one end-of-year list come December. And I do not want to go to journalist prison. Not after last time. So, here are the ten albums I … Continue reading
So, this morning I woke up with Happy Birthday Ralph by Atom And His Package in my head. Who knows why. It’s possibly that I was thinking about what to get my girlfriend for her birthday. Though I should point … Continue reading