Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- This new @Jim_Perkins_ album is so good: bigoandtwigetti.bandcamp.com/album/constance 1 day ago
- BREAKING twitter.com/independent/st… 1 day ago
- I can recommend reading this article out loud... twitter.com/standardnews/s… 2 days ago
- RT @standardnews: Brian Blessed: I chewed through umbilical cord to deliver baby in Richmond Park bit.ly/1MdBCUP http://t.co/k67DZ5… 2 days ago
- RT @krishgm: A must watch exchange that reveals all you need to know about British foreign policy twitter.com/channel4news/s… 2 days ago
- Get Your Gun - Black Book (Official HD Music Video)
- Broke Me In Two
- CMU Podcast: Digital music transparency, T In The Park, YouTube,...
- DAOKO 「ShibuyaK」MV［HD］
- Classic 90’s - The Kids Guide to the Internet
- Olympic-Level Troll Hijacks HLN Segment on Edward Snowden to...
- May 2015
- BOOTS - Bombs Away (Audio)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Comedy
If more cookery shows were like this, I would watch more of them. More here: www.youtube.com/user/SwedishMealTime
ThreeWeeks’ Andy Malt caught up with Hollywood actress Jennifer Coolidge, ahead of her first Edinburgh show to discuss her move into stand-up Having made her television acting debut in a 1993 episode of ‘Seinfeld’, Jennifer Coolidge has gone on to … Continue reading
When I’m not tiring myself out being nerdy about all things music, I like to relax by being nerdy about all things comedy. First point of call, of late, is something that bridges the gap between both worlds. The ‘Marsha … Continue reading
Staying focused Kristen Schaal and Kurt Braunohler talk to ThreeWeeks Features Editor Andy Malt about bringing their Edinburgh Comedy Award nominated show, ‘Double Down Hearts’, back to the Fringe Kristen Schaal and Kurt Braunohler came to the Fringe for the … Continue reading
Justifying notoriety ThreeWeeks features editor Andy Malt talks to Jim Jeffries about false starts, Hollywood and being more than just a punch to the head Jim Jeffries has earned himself a bit of a reputation. With his often anger-fuelled jokes, … Continue reading