Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- RT @edzitron: hahahah io9 wrote up my updogs bit.ly/1AsxkR0 20 hours ago
- Apparently I read the equivalent of 37 books in Pocket this year. Must read more books next year. getpocket.com/stats/f6395b3d… 1 day ago
- RT @MoternMedia: The Official Motern Media Playlist has been edited and updated. It's better than ever! open.spotify.com/user/moternmed… Listen to it! 1 day ago
- cmuextra: Today’s Artist Of The Year is… St Vincent
- cmuextra: Today’s CMU Artist Of The Year is… Ratking
- cmuextra: Today’s Artist Of The Year is… Cibo Matto
- Zun Zun Egui - I Want You To Know
- cmuextra: Our first Artist Of The Year for 2014 is… Angel...
- Sarah P - I Misbehave
- DMT 212: Indian Music Market, Apple, YouTube Rights,...
- Sleep Party People - In Another World - Official
Category Archives: Comedy
If more cookery shows were like this, I would watch more of them. More here: www.youtube.com/user/SwedishMealTime
ThreeWeeks’ Andy Malt caught up with Hollywood actress Jennifer Coolidge, ahead of her first Edinburgh show to discuss her move into stand-up Having made her television acting debut in a 1993 episode of ‘Seinfeld’, Jennifer Coolidge has gone on to … Continue reading
When I’m not tiring myself out being nerdy about all things music, I like to relax by being nerdy about all things comedy. First point of call, of late, is something that bridges the gap between both worlds. The ‘Marsha … Continue reading
Staying focused Kristen Schaal and Kurt Braunohler talk to ThreeWeeks Features Editor Andy Malt about bringing their Edinburgh Comedy Award nominated show, ‘Double Down Hearts’, back to the Fringe Kristen Schaal and Kurt Braunohler came to the Fringe for the … Continue reading
Justifying notoriety ThreeWeeks features editor Andy Malt talks to Jim Jeffries about false starts, Hollywood and being more than just a punch to the head Jim Jeffries has earned himself a bit of a reputation. With his often anger-fuelled jokes, … Continue reading