Hello… I am AndyI'm the editor of CMU. This blog is where I put stuff that I find and thoughts that I have. You can also use it to find out how to contact me about writing, talking, dancing (not dancing) and suchlike. Clever, huh?
- Some Amazon reviews are just too helpful https://t.co/ZqlrF1W5LU 3 days ago
- RT @stuartdredge: Psst, BlackBerry, I'm not sure this is the celebrity endorsement that's going to make people ditch rival smartphones http… 4 days ago
- Actually, this one's pretty good https://t.co/RFP9CfbyGX 4 days ago
- Dunno who writes these Ofcom reports, but their comic timing's way off https://t.co/C8vJLaGoFK 4 days ago
- And then one stupid joke leads you to watching a load of Gilbert The Alien videos... youtube.com/watch?v=jLZlHt… 1 week ago
- CMU Podcast: Adele, Cox Communications, Paul Weller, Dancing...
- Los Porcos - Porc Noise Complaint
- LAFAWNDAH - TAN
- Mute Kids
- CMU Podcast: Rdio, Spotify, Secondary ticketing, Zayn Malik
- Youth Lagoon - “The Knower” (Official Video)
- CMU Podcast: Victory Records, Apple Music, Sony/ATV, Busted
- Anna Meredith - R-Type
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Comedy
If more cookery shows were like this, I would watch more of them. More here: www.youtube.com/user/SwedishMealTime
ThreeWeeks’ Andy Malt caught up with Hollywood actress Jennifer Coolidge, ahead of her first Edinburgh show to discuss her move into stand-up Having made her television acting debut in a 1993 episode of ‘Seinfeld’, Jennifer Coolidge has gone on to … Continue reading
When I’m not tiring myself out being nerdy about all things music, I like to relax by being nerdy about all things comedy. First point of call, of late, is something that bridges the gap between both worlds. The ‘Marsha … Continue reading
Staying focused Kristen Schaal and Kurt Braunohler talk to ThreeWeeks Features Editor Andy Malt about bringing their Edinburgh Comedy Award nominated show, ‘Double Down Hearts’, back to the Fringe Kristen Schaal and Kurt Braunohler came to the Fringe for the … Continue reading
Justifying notoriety ThreeWeeks features editor Andy Malt talks to Jim Jeffries about false starts, Hollywood and being more than just a punch to the head Jim Jeffries has earned himself a bit of a reputation. With his often anger-fuelled jokes, … Continue reading